Tiger Tank—for today’s advanced deep-submicron wafer cleaning. PCT’s Tiger Tank Quartz Constant Temperature Bath construction exceeds the most stringent demands of today’s wafer fabrication facilities.
The Tiger Tank series of quartz baths delivers unequalled performance, stability, reliability, and safety. They are available in all standard sizes and are compatible with existing standard bath controllers. Custom-size units are available on request.
The combination of a time-proven heating system and improved design and manufacturing techniques makes Tiger Tank the longest-life unit available today.
Tiger Tanks™ Constant Temperature Baths
Designed for today’s advanced deep-submicron wafer processing, PCT’s Tiger Tank Constant Temperature Bath construction exceeds the most stringent demands of today’s wafer fabrication facilities. Tiger Tanks deliver unequaled performance, stability, reliability, longer life, and incorporate improved safety features
- A time-proven, rugged, high efficiency heater features low watt densities for extended life. The Tiger Tank heater is intimately contacted to the vessel and covers a larger area of the vessels external surface for greater heat transfer efficiency and temperature uniformity.
- The superior insulation used in Tiger Tanks further enhances the overall thermal efficiencies of the unit, reducing external heat generated in operation and reducing electricity consumption.
- Standard fire-retardant polypropylene housing construction, FM 4910 enclosures available
- An improved and proprietary flange / seal design further extends bath life and protects against capillary action induced leakage that would normally cause corrosive heater failure, optional Hydro-seal washer further extends the life of the flange seal by adding a protective liquid barrier to eliminate acid build up around the RTV seal
- Tiger Tanks include dual redundant over temperature sensor protection; a thermocouple andthermal switch bonded to the outer wall of the vessel for optimal safety
PCT specializes in designing and fabricating Custom Process Tanks and Megasonic Baths configured to meet unique requirements and processes:
o Plastic: PP, PVDF, PFA, NPP, and FRPP
o Stainless Steel: 304, 316
- For Single Wafers, Standard Cassettes, or Custom Substrate Holders
- Special Processes: QDR, Nitride Etch
- Options: recirculating, overflow weirs, drains, saw tooth or Chamfer overflow cooling collars, dispersion plates, magnetic stirrers.
- Temperature range: ambient to 190C
- Heat-up rate: approximately 2 degrees C per minute ( varies depending on size, chemistry, and flow rate
- Typical Applications: Cleaning, Etching, Stripping
- Typical Chemistries: SC1, SC2, Sulfuric acid, Piranha, Hot Phosporic acid, Ammonium hydroxide