The 360 degree Weir design makes these baths the most advanced heated baths available today, offering unique advantages over other solutions on the market. TTF tanks have a 45 degree chamfered scalloped weir pattern to create a uniform flow pattern that helps remove particles from the liquid surface of the process area.
The TTF series of baths delivers unequaled performance, stability, reliability, and safety. They are available in seven standard sizes and are compatible with existing standard bath controllers. Custom-size units are available on request. The combination of a time-proven heating system and improved design and manufacturing techniques makes TTF baths the longest-life unit available today.
Tiger Tanks™ Constant Temperature Baths
Designed for today’s advanced deep-submicron wafer processing, PCT’s Tiger Tank Constant Temperature Bath construction exceeds the most stringent demands of today’s wafer fabrication facilities. Tiger Tanks deliver unequaled performance, stability, reliability, longer life, and incorporate improved safety features.
- A time-proven, rugged, high efficiency heater features low watt densities for extended life. The Tiger Tank heater is intimately contacted to the vessel and covers a larger area of the vessels external surface for greater heat transfer efficiency and temperature uniformity.
- The superior insulation used in Tiger Tanks further enhances the overall thermal efficiencies of the unit, reducing external heat generated in operation and reducing electricity consumption.
- Standard fire-retardant polypropylene housing construction, FM 4910 enclosures available
- An improved and proprietary flange / seal design further extends bath life and protects against capillary action induced leakage that would normally cause corrosive heater failure, optional Hydro-seal washer further extends the life of the flange seal by adding a protective liquid barrier to eliminate acid build up around the RTV seal
- Tiger Tanks include dual redundant over temperature sensor protection; a thermocouple and thermal switch bonded to the outer wall of the vessel for optimal safety
Tiger Tank Filtered Recirculating Baths, featuring a 360° weir design, are the most advanced heated baths available, offering unique advantages over other solutions used today.
- Single-vessel design with direct chemistry heating
- Generous overflow weirs and sump to prevent swamping of the Weir area during cassette placement
- Most rugged and durable unit of its kind
PCT specializes in designing and fabricating Custom Process Tanks and Megasonic Baths configured to meet unique requirements and processes:
- Plastic: PP, PVDF, PFA, NPP, and FRPP
- Stainless Steel: 304, 316
- Quartz High purity molded vessels , GE124, or Heraeus TSC-3 standard quartz grades.
- For Single Wafers, Standard Cassettes, or Custom Substrate Holders
- Special Processes: Nitride Etch, Non-flammable organic solvents
- Options: recirculating, overflow weirs, drains, saw tooth or overflow, cooling collars, dispersion plates, fill manifolds and overfill tubes.
- Temperature range: ambient to 190C
- Heat-up rate: approximately 2 degree C per minute ( varies depending on size, chemistry and flow rate)
- Typical Applications: Cleaning, Etching, Stripping
- Typical Chemistries: SC1, SC2, Sulfuric acid, Piranha, Hot Phosphoric acid, Ammonium hydroxide