PCT offers virtually any standard size stainless steel process tank as well as custom sizing for virtually any substrate. In combination with the rest of the PCT technology, PCT stainless steel tanks are fabricated from a single sheet of material providing the smoothest and purest material surface available. PCT knows that critical processes require the highest quality electropolished surface finish and purity to ensure optimum processing results. Easy integration for replacement and maintenance for virtually any wet bench system
Tiger Tanks™ Constant Temperature Baths
Designed for today’s advanced deep-submicron wafer processing, PCT’s Tiger Tank Constant Temperature Bath construction exceeds the most stringent demands of today’s wafer fabrication facilities. Tiger Tanks deliver unequaled performance, stability, reliability, longer life, and incorporate improved safety features.
• A time-proven, rugged, high efficiency heater features low watt densities for extended life. The Tiger Tank heater is intimately contacted to the vessel and covers a larger area of the vessels external surface for greater heat transfer efficiency and temperature uniformity.
• The superior insulation used in Tiger Tanks further enhances the overall thermal efficiencies of the unit, reducing external heat generated in operation and reducing electricity consumption.
• Standard fire-retardant polypropylene housing construction, FM 4910 enclosures available
• An improved and proprietary flange / seal design further extends bath life and protects against capillary action induced leakage that would normally cause corrosive heater failure
• Tiger Tanks include dual redundant over temperature sensor protection; a thermocouple and thermal switch bonded to the outer wall of the vessel for optimal safety
Stainless Tanks feature a stainless steel liner of either 304 or 316L with #4 or optional Electropolish finish. PCT stainless tanks are fabricated from a single sheet of material providing for the smoothest and purest material surface available. Options include:
- Coved corners or square corners
- FM4910 or stainless steel housings
- 316 or 304 Stainless steel construction
- Electro-polished, PFA or Halar coated surfaces
- Variable drain sizing
- Recirculated / filtered or static tank configuration
- Heated tanks up to 150°C
- Manual or automated lids
- Easy integration for replacement and maintenance for virtually any wet bench system
- Temperature range: ambient to 100C
- Heat-up rate: approximately 2 degree C per minute (varies depending on size, chemistry)
- Typical Applications: Cleaning, Etching, Stripping
- Typical Chemistries: NMP, Photo-resist strippers and developers, Aqueous detergents, Non-flammable solvents