PCT’s performance proven Submersible Megasonic Array offers you the advantages of ultraclean wafers with the advanced features of any megasonic unit available today. The Submersible Megasonic Array turns your wafer bath into a megasonic unit simply by placing the unit into the bath. You get state-of-the-art power and control with PCT’s computer controlled solid-state amplifier for the megasonic energy source. You can set up the array for remote operation with an audible or visual alarm up to twelve feet from the bath. You can go megasonic quickly.
For those who wish to upgrade an existing static process tank or constant temperature bath to a Megasonic system, we offer our Submersible Megasonic Array with HyperClean technology. PCT’s new Submersible Megasonic Array offers you the advantage of ultra-clean substrates with the most advanced features of any megasonic unit available today.
PCT’s Submersible Megasonic Array converts your static process tank into a megasonic unit simply by placing the unit into the bath. You get state-of-the-art power and control with PCT’s computer-controlled solid-state amplifier as the megasonic energy source. Remote operation is possible with an audible or visual alarm up to twelve feet from the bath.
Convert your static process bath into a high performance megasonic cleaning system in a snap!
- Transferable energy window (completely mobile)
- Frequency range 600 kHz to 800 kHz at resonant levels
- Window materials of Teflon-coated aluminum with PFA base are standard
- Multiplexed transducers
- Fast upgradability of existing processes (Quick Dump Rinsers)
- Integrated control system
- For ambient operation to 50°C
- Single- and dual-cassette sizes available up to 300mm
Power Supply / Control System
- Dual Multiplexed Solid-State Amplifier With Megasonic Energy Source
- Interlock Inputs For Liquid Level
- External Programmable Outputs For Functions, Including:
- RS-232 Interface, SECS-I/II Optional
- Operation / Diagnostics Keypad and LCD Display
- Remote Panel Input
- Programming Operation Keypad
- Four-Line, Forty Characters Per Line (160 Characters Total) Double-Super-Twisted LCD
- Optional Audible or Visual Alarm
- Twelve Foot Cable for Convenient Location Away from Control System
|Wattage||Up to 300 Watts per Multiplexed Array|
(600 Watts for Two Arrays)
|Frequency||450,750 To 950 Khz. Factory Preset for Optimum Processing|
|Power||200 to 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 10 Amp Service|
Required for Ambient Temperature Operation
Materials Of Construction
|Energy Window||Teflon Coated Aluminum With PFA Base Is Standard. Optional PVDF Base Is Required for Elevated Temperature|
up to 50°C Maximum
|Amplifier||12 Months as Detailed in the Warranty Statement|
|Submersible Array||6 Months as Detailed in the Warranty Statement|
PCT Systems warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when used in normal operating conditions for a period of twelve months for electronics and six months for submersible arrays from the date of original shipment from the PCT Systems factory. Damage from improper operation or mishandling is specifically excluded from the warranty. Such mishandling includes, but is not limited to, impact or physically induced breakage, corrosion do to improper operation, negligent use of product, or improper installation or installation techniques.